patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] IJUSE - Call for Participation and Editorial and other Board Membership

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] IJUSE - Call for Participation and Editorial and other Board Membership

  • From: Shivanshu Singh <shivanshukumar AT gmail.com>
  • To: Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>, dacm-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, TelePLoP List <telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, ipc-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, business-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] IJUSE - Call for Participation and Editorial and other Board Membership
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 03:13:46 -0700

The International Journal of Unified Software Engines
(http://www.ijuse.org)

IJUSE - Call for Participation and Editorial and other Board Membership

Greetings,

Apologies if you got multiple copies of this e-mail.

The International Journal of Unified Software Engines (http://www.ijuse.org)
is looking forward to e-publish papers on the theory and practice of Unified
Software Engines (USE) for any domain. Building such engines is not an easy
exercise, specifically, when several factors can undermine their quality
success, such as cost, time, and lack of systematic approaches. We would like
to architect and develop Unified Software Engines (USEs), which have the some
or all of the following properties (some of many):
Domain independence, Long Lifetime, Reusability, Easy to add, modify,
replace, augment, and attach new functionalities, Provide dynamic analysis,
Use Fewer resources, Generate unlimited number of applications, Scalability,
Very low development costs, Adaptability, Extensibility, Stability and more.
Read more at:
http://ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=27

We would hereby like to extend the invitation of publishing with us, on the
topics related to Unified Software Engines and others.

We now have the following associated with IJUSE:
- ISSN numbers:
- ISSN 2153-8476 (CD-ROM)
- ISSN 2153-845X (Print)
- ISSN 2153-8468 (Online)
- CrossRef Membership for assignment of a doi for each article published - In
Process
- Indexing with Google Scholar - In Process
- Indexing with INSPEC - In Process

We would like to invite you to join us as an editorial member (Please check
the duties of each of the editorial member:
- Associate Editor/Columnist:
http://ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=66
- International Editorial Board Member:
http://ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=68
- International Advisory Board Member:
http://ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=57&Itemid=67
- International Domain Expert:
http://ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=69
- External Reviewer:
http://ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=70

This information can also be found by visiting http://www.ijuse.org and
choose ‘Journal Editorial’ from the menu on the left. You will see the links
to the various boards and committees of the IJUSE.

International Journal of Unified Software Engines (IJUSE) –
http://www.ijuse.org(New)

News: Working on the first issue – Please check

IJUSE Charter:
http://www.ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34&Itemid=43

IJUSE Open Call for Papers:
http://www.ijuse.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=55

As you can see, board members' names are posted part of the Journal, the
journal website, and part of the Journal publicity. To join as an editorial
member of one or more roles, please e-mail the following:
1. Your role, along with a vision statement
2. Short biography (One Page Max)
4. Your most recent photo, and
5. Kindly complete the following section:

First Name:
Last Name:
Affiliation:
Your Position:
Department:
Address 1:
Address 2:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Country:
Telephone:
Fax:
E-mail:
Your URL:
Your Affiliations URLs:

Please e-mail me at any of the following e-mail addresses:
shivanshu AT ijuse.org,

m.fayad AT ijuse.org,

shivanshukumar AT gmail.com,

mefayad AT gmail.com
no later than Thursday, August 26, 2010.

I will send you a confirming appointment letter immediately after receiving
all your info, bio, and picture. We are in the process of working on the
first two issues for IJUSE, We have a paper submission system up and running
on the IJUSE website. Go to http://www.ijuse.org and choose ‘Paper
Submission’. The link for the same is:
http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ijuse1011 Please use the system to
submit your contribution to IJUSE.

Cheers,

Shivanshu Singh,

Editor In Chief,
International Journal of Unified Software Engines.

  • [patterns-discussion] IJUSE - Call for Participation and Editorial and other Board Membership, Shivanshu Singh, 07/25/2010