patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2011] Update on shepherding

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2011] Update on shepherding

  • From: Paris Avgeriou <paris AT cs.rug.nl>
  • To: Shepherd <shepherd AT hillside.net>, Hillside Europe <membersHillsideEurope AT yahoogroups.com>, Hillside Members <members AT hillside.net>, Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] [EuroPLoP 2011] Update on shepherding
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 18:19:55 +0100

Dear shepherds,

Shepherding of many of the papers is underway now. However, some papers do not yet have a shepherd: 10, 13, 14, 17, 23, 26, 28, 31, 32, 34, 35, 37, 38.

If you are able to take on a paper this year, we would be very grateful,
and so would be the authors. To submit your bid, please follow the instructions on my previous email (see below).

Thank you in advance,

Paris and Andi