patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Information Process Design Pattern

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Information Process Design Pattern

  • From: Messaging Design Pattern <dsheppard2k AT yahoo.com>
  • To: gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Information Process Design Pattern
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:24:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List members,

Please find enclosed a link to a draft discussing the Information Process design pattern:

http://java.net/projects/jt/downloads/download/Papers/MDPinformationModel.pdf

Your feedback would be appreciated. This draft also includes additional information about
asynchronous concerns, best practices and implementation considerations.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you could keep making your questions/comments
as specific as possible (based on the draft). This allows me to send appropriate

Regards,
Al

  • [patterns-discussion] Information Process Design Pattern, Messaging Design Pattern, 05/12/2011