patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] reviewers sought: Business patterns for software developers

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] reviewers sought: Business patterns for software developers

  • From: Linda Rising <risingl AT tds.net>
  • To: Patterns Discussion <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>, gang_of_4_list <gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, TelePLoP List <telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu>, business-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, Shepherd <shepherd AT hillside.net>, All PLoP Attendees <plopattendees AT hillside.net>
  • Cc: Allan Kelly <allan AT allankelly.net>
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] reviewers sought: Business patterns for software developers
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 13:10:25 -0500

Dear Patterns Fans,

As many of you know I have been bringing a series of Business Patterns
to EuroPLoP and VikingPLoP conferences for the last 7 or 8 years. I am
now compiling these into a book to be published by Wiley next year.

I'd like to open the review process up and ask anyone who is interested
to read the current drafts and give me feedback.

While the patterns in the book have been shepherded, workshopped and in
some cases reviewed again it is the non-pattern material - the opening
chapters and linking text - that I am particularly keen to get
feedback on.

If you would like to join in the review process either contact me direct
or join the Google "Software Business Patterns" group to which I post
updates and announcements.

https://groups.google.com/group/software-business-patterns-writing?hl=en

Many thanks,

allan
allan AT allankelly.net

allan kelly +44 773 310 7131 http://www.allankelly.net
Training & Consulting for Agile http://www.softwarestrategy.co.uk
Author: Changing Software Development: Learning to be Agile (2008)

  • [patterns-discussion] reviewers sought: Business patterns for software developers, Linda Rising, 06/04/2011