patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Case Studies to Practice Patterns

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Case Studies to Practice Patterns

  • From: Rahul Agarwal <rahul.agarawal AT gmail.com>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Case Studies to Practice Patterns
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:20:48 +0530

Hi All,

I have read a couple of renowned books on patterns, but since currently I am into support project, I am not getting much chance to practice my learnings.

I would be great if you can suggest me some source where I can get some case studies to work on my own, so that i can apply my patterns knowledge to solve problem.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Rahul

  • [patterns-discussion] Case Studies to Practice Patterns, Rahul Agarwal, 10/19/2011