patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] Realistic Information Model and Pattern Family (Second Part)

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] Realistic Information Model and Pattern Family (Second Part)

  • From: Messaging Design Pattern <dsheppard2k AT yahoo.com>
  • To: gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu, telecom-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, ipc-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] Realistic Information Model and Pattern Family (Second Part)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:36:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List members,

Please find enclosed a link to a second paper that I've been working on:

Realistic Information Model and Pattern Family

http://java.net/projects/jt/downloads/download/Papers/Real.pdf

This one is related to the first one:

http://java.net/projects/jt/downloads/download/Papers/Concept.pdf

Any feedback that you may have would be appreciated. Also, I would appreciate it if you could keep making your questions/comments as specific
as possible. This allows me to send appropriate  responses. Feel free to quote
specific sections of the draft.

Regards,

Al

  • [patterns-discussion] Realistic Information Model and Pattern Family (Second Part), Messaging Design Pattern, 06/04/2012