patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] New Coursera course on patterns and frameworks for concurrent and networked software

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] New Coursera course on patterns and frameworks for concurrent and networked software

  • From: "Douglas C. Schmidt" <schmidt AT dre.vanderbilt.edu>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] New Coursera course on patterns and frameworks for concurrent and networked software
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 10:27:30 -0500

Hi folks,

I'll be teaching a free online Coursera course on patterns and
frameworks for concurrent and networked software starting in February.
Please see

https://www.coursera.org/#course/posa

for more info. The course will cover various GoF and POSA patterns
related to concurrency and network design/programming, with examples in
Android (Java) and ACE (C++) to illustrate key points. If you have any
questions please let me know. I hope you can join the course!

Thanks,

Doug

  • [patterns-discussion] New Coursera course on patterns and frameworks for concurrent and networked software, Douglas C. Schmidt, 09/21/2012