patterns-discussion - [patterns-discussion] PLoP 2013 CFP Deadline Extension

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[patterns-discussion] PLoP 2013 CFP Deadline Extension

  • From: "Joseph W. Yoder" <joe AT joeyoder.com>
  • To: patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu, patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, business-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, gang-of-4-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu, siemens-patterns AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [patterns-discussion] PLoP 2013 CFP Deadline Extension
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 08:20:10 -0500

Greetings.

My apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email.  Christian has extended the deadline and the information is below.
This 20th PLoP promises to be a memorial event.

Regards,

Joe

-------------------

Hello everybody,

we have extended the submission deadline for PLoP 2013 to June 2nd.

Many authors have asked us to extend the submission deadline for two
weeks. Take your chance and submit your first draft now!
Please check out the full call for papers: www.hillside.net/plop

Pattern Languages of Programs (PLoP™) conference is a premier event for
pattern authors and pattern enthusiasts to gather, discuss and learn more
about patterns and software development.

Hope to see you this year in Allerton Park!
Christian Köppe

--
========
Joseph W. Yoder        joe AT refactory.com      http://www.joeyoder.com

  • [patterns-discussion] PLoP 2013 CFP Deadline Extension, Joseph W. Yoder, 05/22/2013