patterns-discussion - [[patterns-discussion] ] HCI Pattern Communities still thriving?

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[[patterns-discussion] ] HCI Pattern Communities still thriving?

  • From: "Hanmer, Robert (Nokia - US)" <robert.hanmer AT nokia.com>
  • To: "patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu" <patterns-discussion AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [[patterns-discussion] ] HCI Pattern Communities still thriving?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 21:42:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi everyone,

The HCI pattern community used to be a vibrant community that was running in
parallel to the Hillside community. I've just been looking at the two
websites I know (hcipatterns.org and welie.com). They both look like they
haven't been touched in a while.

Does anyone know if these communities are still alive?

Thanks in advance.

-- Bob Hanmer

  • [[patterns-discussion] ] HCI Pattern Communities still thriving?, Hanmer, Robert (Nokia - US), 09/19/2016