patterns-discussion - [[patterns-discussion] ] EuroPLoP 2021: Extended Submission Deadline: Feb. 18th, 2021

Subject: General talk about software patterns

[[patterns-discussion] ] EuroPLoP 2021: Extended Submission Deadline: Feb. 18th, 2021

  • From: Michael Krisper <michael.krisper AT tugraz.at>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [[patterns-discussion] ] EuroPLoP 2021: Extended Submission Deadline: Feb. 18th, 2021
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 11:14:57 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mailrelay.tugraz.at 4DTkNc2fr9z1Ldvm

Dear pattern authors,

We want to inform you about the deadline extension for the initial submission to EuroPLoP 2021. The new extended deadline isĀ Thursday, February 18th, 2021, 23:59 AoE. If you haven't started writing your paper yet, now is an excellent time to start. Already submitted papers can also be updated until then. Remember that we will review your initial submissions for suitability for the conference. Upon acceptance, you must still revise and improve it during the shepherding phase into a finished paper for the conference.

The updated call for papers is available at:
http://europlop.net/content/call-papers-europlop-2021

Submit your initial submission at:
https://www.hillside.net/europlop/europlop2021/submission/gate.cgi

We would appreciate it if you could forward this to your colleagues, co-workers, and pattern friends and inform them about the extension.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions regarding the conference.

We look forward to receiving your submission for EuroPLoP 2021!

Best regards,
Michael Krisper, Tiago Boldt Sousa
EuroPLoP 2021 Chairs

  • [[patterns-discussion] ] EuroPLoP 2021: Extended Submission Deadline: Feb. 18th, 2021, Michael Krisper, 02/01/2021