ppl-accel - [ppl-accel] Unable to make meeting

ppl-accel AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

[ppl-accel] Unable to make meeting

  • From: Michael Robson <mprobson AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ppl-accel AT cs.uiuc.edu" <ppl-accel AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [ppl-accel] Unable to make meeting
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 00:15:15 -0500

Hello All:

I just realized that our normal weekly meeting conflicts with a
seminar I am giving the new TAs Monday from 10:30-12:30. I don't have
much progress, just tried some ideas from David and I need to start
working on the multi-ppn implementation since the shared memory
project isn't seeing any progress. Y'all are welcome to meet without
me or at some later time. Sorry for the late notice.

Michael