ppl-accel - [ppl-accel] Removing Cell Examples

ppl-accel AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

[ppl-accel] Removing Cell Examples

  • From: Michael Robson <mprobson AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ppl-accel AT cs.uiuc.edu" <ppl-accel AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [ppl-accel] Removing Cell Examples
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:58:32 -0500

All,

I meant to bring this up this morning but it completely slipped my mind. Last week in core we discussed removing the examples in charm/examples/charm++/cell and only bringing back good/interesting/useful/working ones. Also, we were to discuss whether we currently had any (working) accelerated entry method examples. Does anyone want to take charge of this? Also, has anyone recently looked or tried any of these?

Sincerely,
Michael

  • [ppl-accel] Removing Cell Examples, Michael Robson, 10/13/2014