ppl-accel - [ppl-accel] assignment for tomorrow's meeting

ppl-accel AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

[ppl-accel] assignment for tomorrow's meeting

  • From: Lukasz Wesolowski <wesolwsk AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "ppl-accel AT cs.uiuc.edu" <ppl-accel AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [ppl-accel] assignment for tomorrow's meeting
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:03:14 -0500

For tomorrow's meeting, I would like everyone (Ronak and Michael for
sure, Harshit if he chooses) to propose three research goals for
accelerator work that they will pursue by the end of this calendar
year: one simple goal to be completed in the next two weeks (5 hours
or less), one medium-term to be finished by the end of the calendar
year (~50 hours), and one long term (200+ hours) to continue into next
semester. These should be concrete (especially the first two) and
feature some plan of implementation. Please also update TMS with this
information.

I will not be able to make it to tomorrow's meeting, but I will talk
with each of you during the week regarding your plans.

Lukasz

  • [ppl-accel] assignment for tomorrow's meeting, Lukasz Wesolowski, 10/26/2014