rv - [RV] RV 2012: Call for Participation

rv AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Runtime Verification and Monitoring

[RV] RV 2012: Call for Participation

  • From: Shaz Qadeer <qadeer AT microsoft.com>
  • To: "rv AT cs.uiuc.edu" <rv AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [RV] RV 2012: Call for Participation
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:42:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

3rd International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV 2012)
September 25-28, 2012
Koc University Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations in Pera
Istanbul, Turkey
http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr

RV 2012 is the third conference in a series dedicated to the advancement of monitoring and analysis techniques for software and hardware system executions. Application areas of runtime verification include safety-critical systems ranging from enterprise and systems software, to autonomous and reactive control systemsto health management and diagnosis systems, to security.  In addition to paper presentations, the program also comprises two invited tutorials and three invited talks.  This year, we have an open tool demonstration session. All conference attendees will have the opportunity to demonstrate tools they are developing.

To register, visit the conference website: http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr.

Program highlights:
Invited tutorials

Dynamic analyses for data-race detection
John Erickson, Madan Musuvathi, and Stephen Freund

Symbolic execution
Cristian Cadar and Koushik Sen

Invited talks

It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
Jim Larus

Malware Riding Badware: Challenges in Analyzing (Malicious/Benign) Web Applications
Giovanni Vigna

>From Runtime Verification to Runtime Intervention and Adaptation
Martin Rinard

  • [RV] RV 2012: Call for Participation, Shaz Qadeer, 08/27/2012