charm - [charm] Charm++ On the Cell Processor

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++ On the Cell Processor

  • From: Farshid Dehghan <farshid.dehghan AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++ On the Cell Processor
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:34:53 +0430

Dear Sir/Maam

i hope you are doing well

My Name is Farsheed and we are working on the Porting Charm on the Cell Processor

can you help me and advice me to how  do that

i am working to link Cell SDK 3 with Charm++ with out Offload API

is that true way or not

and iam using YDL 6.2 as my OS,is that good option?

Very Sincerely yours

Farsheed Dehghan