charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] About Delegation

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] About Delegation

  • From: Gengbin Zheng <zhenggb AT gmail.com>
  • To: SAGAR SHEDGE <sagar.shedge92 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] About Delegation
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:32:56 -0500

The signature of the virtual function ArraySend() has changed to:

virtual void ArraySend(CkDelegateData *pd,int ep,void *m,const
CkArrayIndex &idx,CkArrayID a)

I updated the example in git repository to reflect the changes.
Please update your charm to the latest version and try the example
again.

Gengbin

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 3:37 AM, SAGAR SHEDGE
<sagar.shedge92 AT gmail.com>