charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Where to call MPI_Init or AMPI_Init

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Where to call MPI_Init or AMPI_Init

  • From: Aaron Becker <abecker3 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Fernando Stump <fernando.stump AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Where to call MPI_Init or AMPI_Init
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 13:57:00 -0500

The way you're compiling looks ok, and you don't need to call MPI_Init
at all.. Make sure driver is declared like this:

extern "C" void driver(void)

and if you have problems, try referring to the globalExample
application in the examples directory, as it does use MPI calls
directly.

Aaron

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Fernando Stump
<fernando.stump AT gmail.com>