charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] no sumary data available

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] no sumary data available

  • From: Abhinav Bhatele <bhatele AT illinoisalumni.org>
  • To: marcia nasare <marcia.nasare AT sga.pucminas.br>
  • Cc: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] no sumary data available
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:55:45 -0700

Hi Marcia,

To get summary logs, you have to add -tracemode summary also in addition to -tracemode projections on the link line. However, you probably don't need that.

Once you have loaded the .sts file in projections, you should be able to use some of the tools from the tools menu (such as timeline, time profile etc)

- Abhinav