charm - [charm] build and compile problem

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] build and compile problem

  • From: hajar siar <hjrsiar AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [charm] build and compile problem
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:31:38 -0000

Hello

I have a problem with charm. For compiling a program , charmc is unknown. i.e when I use charmc, “command not found” error is appear. Also for making some charm examples such as Molecular example, error1 for compiler is appear, I attached this error on email (picture1).

I think the problem is from my build command, I use this options for building charm++ :

./ build net-linux-smp , and use with production option, without choosing any compiler such as gcc.

In building, some errors appear such: “global-elfgot won’t work properly under smp version: -swapglobals disabled” and such error for “global-elfcopy”. Also some errors in function cpd_memory_get and function cpdMMAPhandler , are appeard. I attached some snapshots of this errors on email( picture 2, 3 and 4 ).

Please guide me for solve my problem.

Thanks a lot for your attention.

Regards

  • [charm] build and compile problem, hajar siar, 09/21/2011