charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Request for help compiling charm

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Request for help compiling charm

  • From: Gengbin Zheng <gzheng AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Dmitriy Geyzel <dmitriy AT spg-corp.com>
  • Cc: charm AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Request for help compiling charm
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:35:09 -0600

I noticed errors like the following, which prevents charm build script
to set up files properly, and hence those compilation errors.

./gathertree ../../src/libs libs
temp.l: ./system_ln: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Bad address
./system_ln: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
./system_ln: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
./system_ln: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
./system_ln: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
./system_ln: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable
temp.l: line 527: /usr/bin/awk: Bad address

These errors might be just transient, please try build *from scratch* again.

Gengbin

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 4:21 PM, Dmitriy Geyzel
<dmitriy AT spg-corp.com>