charm - Re: [charm] leanMD like code for N-body calc

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] leanMD like code for N-body calc

  • From: "Kale, Laxmikant V" <kale AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Pritish Jetley <pjetley2 AT uiuc.edu>, Padma Raghavan <raghavan AT cse.psu.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] leanMD like code for N-body calc
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 02:55:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Pritish, I think they are interested in the cource code, rather than the executable. I assume it is easy to find (but the instructions about the right repositories, and branch might be confusing in that respect. I assume the BH code is invariant, but just that it needs the new MeshStreamer library, which requires a particular branch of charm++..  right?

--
Laxmikant Kale                  http://charm.cs.uiuc.edu
Professor, Computer Science     kale AT cs.uiuc.edu