charm - Re: [charm] leanMD like code for N-body calc

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] leanMD like code for N-body calc

  • From: Pritish Jetley <pjetley2 AT uiuc.edu>
  • To: "Kale, Laxmikant V" <kale AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>, Padma Raghavan <raghavan AT cse.psu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] leanMD like code for N-body calc
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 22:28:12 -0600

Sorry for the confusion. If you look at the script, it has all the relevant commands to obtain the code:

#!/bin/bash
[line 2] git clone git://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/benchmarks/barnes
[line 8] git checkout origin/jetley/oct
[line 10] git clone git://charm.cs.uiuc.edu/cosmo/utility

You will have to make the MeshStreamer library. The default version of code should work just fine. Let me know if you need help understanding the code.

Pritish