charm - Re: [charm] [ppl] Cannot contact daemon remotely

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] [ppl] Cannot contact daemon remotely

  • From: "Geoff D. Hilyard" <gdhilyard AT RegalDecision.com>
  • To: Abhishek Gupta <gupta59 AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] [ppl] Cannot contact daemon remotely
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 07:36:02 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

That did the trick!  I was going thru the tutorial and it used SSH so I assumed ( Enter joke here ) that was how it communicated.  Didn’t dawn on me which version of Charm++ I had downloaded initially.  Thank you very much.

I’m sure I’ll be back with some more questions at some point.

Geoff Hilyard

Lead Software Developer

Regal Decision Systems, Inc.