charm - [charm] Dynamic partition split

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Dynamic partition split

  • From: "Rivera, Axel Y" <axel.rivera AT lanl.gov>
  • To: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Cc: "McPherson, Allen L" <mcpherson AT lanl.gov>
  • Subject: [charm] Dynamic partition split
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 02:04:01 -0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

My name is Axel Y. Rivera,  from the Code Design group at Los Alamos National Labs. I've being working in the past few weeks with Charm++. There is one problem that I can't find to resolve. Consider I have a for loop from 0 to n, I want to do something inside. I would like that Charm++ automatically split this loop across M nodes without needed to said how big the chunk is. Thanks in advance.

--
Axel Y. Rivera
Co-Design Group

  • [charm] Dynamic partition split, Rivera, Axel Y, 07/02/2013