charm - Re: [charm] Test / Example documentation?

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Test / Example documentation?

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Adam Jacobs <adam.jacobs AT stonybrook.edu>
  • Cc: Charm Mailing List <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Test / Example documentation?
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 20:54:22 -0500

Hi Adam,

Many of the tests and examples are referenced in various parts of the
Charm++ manual, as illustrations of particular concepts and
constructs. However, most of the examples are only documented by the
code itself - either through printing a usage message, or looking at
how it interprets its arguments.

If there's a particular example you're curious about, we can probably
write up a brief description of it. Similarly, if you find yourself
writing notes as you go through any of them that would be suitable for
a README file or the like, we'd be happy to accept your contribution.

Phil

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Adam Jacobs
<adam.jacobs AT stonybrook.edu>