charm - Re: [charm] Unable to run UTS with projections

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Unable to run UTS with projections

  • From: Phil Miller <mille121 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Hrushit Parikh <parikhhrushit AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: "charm AT cs.uiuc.edu" <charm AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Unable to run UTS with projections
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:52:36 -0600

Hi Hrushit,

The first recommendation I would give is to use the current stable
release of Charm++, 6.6.1:
http://charm.cs.illinois.edu/distrib/charm-6.6.1.tar.gz

Numerous bug-fixes and improvements have been made since version 6.5.1
came out, and it's often unproductive to try to diagnose an error
that's already been fixed.

Thanks,

Phil Miller

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Hrushit Parikh
<parikhhrushit AT hotmail.com>