charm - [charm] Regarding building charm++ to run with CUDA

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Regarding building charm++ to run with CUDA

  • From: "Wijayasiri,Malavi Pathirannahalage" <adeeshaw AT ufl.edu>
  • To: "charm AT cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: [charm] Regarding building charm++ to run with CUDA
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 01:47:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

I am a phd student in University of Florida. I am trying to build charm++ to use with CUDA. But once I tried to run example cuda programs it gives me an errors saying that

"undefined reference to `wrQueue' "

"undefined reference to `enqueue(workRequestQueue*, workRequest*)'"
undefined reference to `kernel_stream' .

When I was trying to build hybridAPI files which includes wr.h file it gives me some other include errors(cklists.h: No such file or directory).

I think I built charm++ using wrong parameters. I used

./build ./build charm++  multicore-linux64 -j16

Could you please tell me what parameters should I use to build charm++ to run with CUDA.

Or is this because of some other thing that I have to do.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Adeesha.