charm - [charm] Charm++ PUP help

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++ PUP help

  • From: Francisco Gonzalez <fjgonza2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: charm AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++ PUP help
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:02:21 -0600

Hello Charm++ developers,

I’m currently working at Los Alamos National Lab on a project that is looking into using Charm++. In the last few days I’ve been trying to develop some practice codes that use the PUP framework for simple chare migration, however I am having trouble getting it right.

Can you guys point me to some resources or examples that use and explain the PUP framework on a simple level for chare migration?

Best Regards,
Francisco

--
Francisco Gonzalez