charm - Re: [charm] building AMPI

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] building AMPI

  • From: "Alberto" <alberto.ortiz09 AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu,mille121 AT illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [charm] building AMPI
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:25:32 -0500

The build went out correctly and it compails and runs programs correctly.
Still I am having the same problem with migration as with the 'net' version. I
am looking forward to debugging the child process that is created in
migration. I would like to know where I can put a sleep() function in the code
just before or after creating the new process to which charm will migrate the
faulty one.
I am trying to use gdb to connect to the process by getting its PID. That is
the reason behind wanting to use a sleep() function, as I would be able to
connect before the new process crashes (it shouldn't).