charm - RE: [charm] consult for building BigNetsim

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

RE: [charm] consult for building BigNetsim

  • From: "Galvez Garcia, Juan Jose" <jjgalvez AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "liu_cc AT qq.com" <liu_cc AT qq.com>
  • Cc: "charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu" <charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [charm] consult for building BigNetsim
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 17:41:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Liu,

We stopped maintaining BigNetSim several years ago. Instead, I would suggest looking at TraceR (https://github.com/LLNL/tracer) for a modern alternative with support for BigSim and Charm++. However, if you have to use BigNetSim for whatever reason, let me know and we’ll try to see what’s going on.

-Juan