charm - Re: [charm] Build warnings and Segfault on macOS Sierra

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

Re: [charm] Build warnings and Segfault on macOS Sierra

  • From: Matthias Diener <mdiener AT illinois.edu>
  • To: <charm AT cs.illinois.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [charm] Build warnings and Segfault on macOS Sierra
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 16:15:05 -0500

Hi Kumar,

Thank you for the report. I am getting the same LD warnings with
6.8.2, but they do not seem to be serious
(https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-math-kernel-library/topic/279914).
The current git version of charm++ should not show these warnings anymore.

Regards,
Matthias
On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 12:23, Pavanakumar Mohanamuraly
<m.pavanakumar AT gmail.com>