charm - [charm] Charm++ Compiling Error in SUPERMUC-NG Supercomputers

charm AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Charm++ parallel programming system

[charm] Charm++ Compiling Error in SUPERMUC-NG Supercomputers

  • From: mert gölcük <mertgolcuk AT gmail.com>
  • To: charm AT cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [charm] Charm++ Compiling Error in SUPERMUC-NG Supercomputers
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 22:13:02 +0300

Dear developers,

I am trying to compile charm++ and NAMD on SUPERMUC-NG Supercomputers. NAMD is already installed on the Supermuc computers, but it is not working efficiently and fast when I compare it with the Stampede2. The architecture of both systems is the same. I attached the out file and input files. I couldn't solve the problem. Could you please help me with this issue?

Kind regards,
Mert Golcuk

System Specs;
CPU: 2x Intel Skylake Xeon Platinum 8174
Network: Intel OmniPath
OS: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1