illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] example code for constraint inference with LBJ

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] example code for constraint inference with LBJ

  • From: Nicholas Rizzolo <rizzolo AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu, Lars Buitinck <larsmans AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] example code for constraint inference with LBJ
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:41:45 -0500

Hi Lars,

You are correct: there are no publicly available NLP systems that use
LBJ's inference facilities as of yet, though we are working on some.
However, there is a new, simple example program, also yet to be
released, which I can share with you now. It's attached to this
email. This code implements the solution to a set cover problem; not
particularly useful for NLP, but hopefully it illustrates the
requirements for designing an LBJ program that uses ILP inference.

Thanks for your interest, and please do continue to ask questions on
this list as they arise.
- Nick

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Lars Buitinck
<larsmans AT gmail.com>