illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Passing arbitrary parses to Illinois SRL

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Passing arbitrary parses to Illinois SRL

  • From: elizondo AT cs.utexas.edu
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Passing arbitrary parses to Illinois SRL
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 15:02:37 -0500

Hi, I noticed it looks like the Illinois SRL is designed to work with the Charniak parser server, what if I want to try different parse trees, say the best N parses from Charniak, or I want to pass in a parse tree from Collins parser or the Stanford parser, is it pretty straightforward to bypass the Charniak parser server and pass a parsed sentence to the SRL? Just looking for some insight or pointers. It seems like people have been able to do this in the past. Thanks!
Joe