illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a user manual

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a user manual

  • From: Geetali Dudhbhate <gdudhbha AT asu.edu>
  • To: Mark Sammons <mssammon AT illinois.edu>
  • Cc: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Need a user manual
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 13:28:05 -0700

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the link!!

Is there any way that I can make the output more verbose as mentioned in my initial query? Is there any instructional manual that maybe lists the options for various different types of output? Is there some input parameter which I have to provide to the code to make the output more verbose.

Thanks & Regards,
Geetali.