illinois-ml-nlp-users - Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Web Dataset from NER paper

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Web Dataset from NER paper

  • From: Jeff Dalton <jdalton AT cs.umass.edu>
  • To: Sam Anzaroot <anzaroot AT cs.umass.edu>
  • Cc: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Web Dataset from NER paper
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:46:30 -0500

I forwarded you on the data.  We can talk if you have more questions.

- jeff

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Sam Anzaroot <anzaroot AT cs.umass.edu> wrote:
Hello,

I'm a PhD Student at UMass trying to replicate the results in the Ratinov Named Entity Classification paper and I was wondering if the Web dataset collected for that paper was publicly available as it says it is in the paper. I have not been able to find the dataset on your site and not at the location specified in the paper.

Thanks,
Sam Anzaroot