illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Support needed for your product

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Support needed for your product

  • From: alessandra martello <a.martello AT mat.unical.it>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc: Giovanna Giarrizzo <giarrizzo AT mat.unical.it>
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Support needed for your product
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:21:19 +0200

Dear developers,

our research group (please, have a look to http://www.dlvsystem.com/) is trying to use your Illinois Named Entity Recognition.
We have downloaded both the LBJ2.jar and LBJ2Library.jar, but we have some troubles about proper configuration settings.
We would like to ask you some support in configuring a basic running example...is there some online resource where we can find pre-configured example (that is, listing all the basic steps necessary for building all the data structure required and so on?). Actually, we didn't find a proper "how to" online...

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks in advance for you help,

the dlvsystem team

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Support needed for your product, alessandra martello, 06/21/2013