illinois-ml-nlp-users - [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Running CuratorDemo.java

illinois-ml-nlp-users AT lists.cs.illinois.edu

Subject: Support for users of CCG software closed 7-27-20

[Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Running CuratorDemo.java

  • From: "f.fancellu" <astromantic3 AT gmail.com>
  • To: illinois-ml-nlp-users AT cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Running CuratorDemo.java
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:58:36 +0100

Hi,
I am trying to run CuratorDemo.java in order to label my text with semantic role labels.
I am starting by running the script with no changes to see how it works.
I am using the following commands (from Linux terminal):

javac -classpath 'path/to/dir/lib' CuratorDemo.java

According to what I have understood, the output should be printed out on the terminal.
What happens however it is that nothing is returned.
Since no errors are flagged I was wondering what was going on.
Furthermore how should I set correctly the hostname and the port? Shall I leave the ones in the demo? If not, where can I look for the correct ones? At last, might the hostname and the port responsible for the demo not returning anything?

Cheers!
F.

  • [Illinois-ml-nlp-users] Running CuratorDemo.java, f.fancellu, 06/25/2013