k-user - Re: [K-user] Using an external parser

Re: [K-user] Using an external parser

  • From: "Guth, Dwight" <dguth2 AT illinois.edu>
  • To: "Cranmer, Joshua Thomas" <cranmer2 AT illinois.edu>, Radu Mereuta <headness13 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [K-user] Using an external parser
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:32:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

This sounds very similar to my goal in python to allow a string to be passed to eval() and parsed using an external parser. Thus, it is definitely something we will eventually support. However, right now external parsing can only be done before the program begins to execute, which is probably not good enough for you. Sorry.