k-user - [K-user] Unit test for K specification - roundup

[K-user] Unit test for K specification - roundup

  • From: Emmanuel Castro <emmanuel.castro AT laposte.net>
  • To: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [K-user] Unit test for K specification - roundup
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 13:32:16 +0200

I don't know if there is a recommended way to organize unit tests for K specifications.
Any advice?

As for me, I plan to organise mines using 'roundup', a shell-script unit test tool.

It works like JUnit.
When running it, you may have to change /bin/sh to /bin/bash on Debian machines as on Debian, sh is not a shortcut for bash nor ksh. (https://github.com/bmizerany/roundup/issues/25)

Only the roundup.sh script is important, and it is standalone (you can cut-and-paste it, the other files are only for unit testing and man pages).

Hoping it helps

Emmanuel

  • [K-user] Unit test for K specification - roundup, Emmanuel Castro, 05/11/2013