k-user - [K-user] 'include' statement

[K-user] 'include' statement

  • From: Daniele Filaretti <daniele.filaretti AT gmail.com>
  • To: "k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu" <k-user AT cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: [K-user] 'include' statement
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 19:44:23 +0100

Hi all,
is there a builtin function that make it possible to simulate 'include' or
'require' functionalities in a language? (i.e. something that takes a
filename, parse the content and put the result into the current file)

I'm sure there is (at least in the C semantics, and in Java --- I'm having a
look at the code but I cannot find where the import in done :/)

Thanks a lot,

Daniele