k-user - [[K-user] ] Calling SMT Solver from K specification

[[K-user] ] Calling SMT Solver from K specification

  • From: <daparpon AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Calling SMT Solver from K specification
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 04:01:23 -0500

Hi! I am implementing a part of my K language specification which needs to
check a boolean formula for satisfiability/validity. How can I do that in K?
Are there any built-in commands or terms that allow K rules to communicate
with an SMT Solver, for instance Z3? In that case, which are they (or where
can I find more information about them)?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel