k-user - Re: [[K-user] ] Fwd: Calling SMT Solver from K specification

Re: [[K-user] ] Fwd: Calling SMT Solver from K specification

  • From: <daparpon AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: andrei.arusoaie AT gmail.com,k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[K-user] ] Fwd: Calling SMT Solver from K specification
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 05:25:49 -0500

Nope, it does not. I tried commenting the "require array-symbolic.k" clause
and I obtained other kompiling errors and warnings, specifically the following
ones:

[Warning] Compiler: Associativity attribute should only be assigned to binary
infix production.

File: /Users/ELP/Documents/k/include/builtins/fol.k
Location: (14,18,14,57)
Compilation Phase: class org.kframework.compile.checks.CheckSyntaxDecl

[Warning] Compiler: Associativity attribute should only be assigned to binary
infix production.

File: /Users/ELP/Documents/k/include/builtins/fol.k
Location: (15,18,15,57)
Compilation Phase: class org.kframework.compile.checks.CheckSyntaxDecl

[Error] Critical: Parse error: Syntax error near unexpected character 'y'
File: /Users/ELP/Documents/k/include/builtins/smt.k
Location: (17,16,17,16)

To be more precise, the line which the error refers to is:

rule Smtlib(symBool(I:Int)) => "var" +String Int2String(I)

and the location reference points to the 'y' in "symBool(I:Int)".

Daniel

That's weird...
Anyway, I think you can comment the line which include array-symbolic.k from /
k/include/builtins/smt.k.
Does it work if you do that?

Hi! I tried to import the module you refer to (and insert the proper "
require
"builtins/smt.k" " clause) in order to use the checkSat function in my
language. However, when I kompile the resulting specification, I get the
following error message:

[Error] Critical: Could not find 'required' file: builtins/array-
symbolic.k
File: <filepath to K>/k/include/builtins/smt.k
Location: (4,1,4,35)

I have looked for the "array-symbolic.k" file in both my file system and
previous distributions of the K Framework, but I could not find it
anywhere.
How can I solve this dependency and work with the "smt.k" file?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel