k-user - [[K-user] ] Documentation for K source code

[[K-user] ] Documentation for K source code

  • From: <daparpon AT dsic.upv.es>
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Documentation for K source code
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 05:34:00 -0500

Hi! I'd wish to use the K Tool from my Java application (more specifically, in
order to call Krun and process the returning output), so I got the Source Code
version of K 3.4 from Github and built it to obtain the corresponding .jar
library. However, I noticed there is no documentation available for it in the
distribution folder, not even in the source .java files, thus I do not know
how I can call and use their operations. Is there any kind of manual or
documentation that I can consult?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel