k-user - [[K-user] ] Reference manual download

[[K-user] ] Reference manual download

  • From: <jpkratos AT gmail.com>
  • To: k-user AT lists.cs.illinois.edu
  • Subject: [[K-user] ] Reference manual download
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 23:45:20 -0500

Hello there. I'm trying to generate the reference PDF manual for the 3.6
version of the K-Framework. Unfortunately this isn't posible although it seems
like I have installed all the required .sty packages.

Is there any PDF manual or K Reference already available, besides the video
tutorials, to download? Is there is, where can I download it? Thank you in
advance!

  • [[K-user] ] Reference manual download, jpkratos, 08/21/2017