maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Err Msg in Full Maude 2.0 even with 'set show timing off' (2) Output redirection?

Re: [Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Err Msg in Full Maude 2.0 even with 'set show timing off' (2) Output redirection?

  • From: Steven Eker <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • To: Scott <scottxyz AT usa.net>, <maude-help AT banyan.cs.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] [Maude on Windows] Err Msg in Full Maude 2.0 even with 'set show timing off' (2) Output redirection?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:19:58 -0700

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I was travelling last week with limited
net access.

You are not the only one to report memory memory allocation problems
running Full Maude under the Windows/Cygwin/Line combo. Any command
that requires rewriting in module FULL-MAUDE will cause Full Maude to
be semi-compiled which uses about 34MB total under linux; which must be
exceeding some memory limit somewhere. I don't have any suggestions at
the moment.

As for redirecting output; there isn't any option to do this at the
moment. I believe it is possible to run environments (such as emacs or
bash) that support redirection under Windows but you would have to
look on the web for details: http://cygwin.com/packages/

Best regards,

Steven Eker