maude-help - [Maude-help] Maude mode for Emacs

[Maude-help] Maude mode for Emacs

  • From: Ellef Gjelstad <ellefg AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc: fredrin AT ifi.uio.no
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Maude mode for Emacs
  • Date: 29 Jul 2004 15:05:30 +0200

Dear Maude gurus,

I have done some Maude coding this summer, and have also made a new
Maude mode for GNU Emacs. It would be nice if it would prove useful
to others as well. However, I would like to ask you to test it first,
and then announce it to public when you think the time is right.

I attach the latest version as a .el file.

Regards,
--
Ellef Gjelstad

  • [Maude-help] Maude mode for Emacs, Ellef Gjelstad, 07/29/2004