maude-help - [Maude-help] Full-maude and model checking?

[Maude-help] Full-maude and model checking?

  • From: Jon Haugsand <jonhaug AT ifi.uio.no>
  • To: maude-help AT maude.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: [Maude-help] Full-maude and model checking?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:31:05 +0200

I have read the maude manual's chapter on model checking. However,
the explanations cannot directly be used in full maude as I cannot see
how to use modules like MYCLASSES-PRED and such. Therefore I have the
following fragments in my omod specification:

(omod IA is

protecting BOOL-ALG .
protecting DATA .
protecting NAT .
protecting STRING .
protecting CHOOSE .

including MODEL-CHECKER .
including LTL-SIMPLIFIER .
including SATISFACTION .

subsort Configuration < State .
op isChecked : Nat -> Prop .
op countAt : Nat -> Prop .
endom)

That is, I mix the omod rewrite modules with the predicate
specifications. However, this does not seem to work:

Maude> (red modelCheck(initAll2, <> countAt(2)) .)
Process Maude segmentation fault

This happens after a few seconds of run time. Is there something I
have done that clearly should be done differently, or do I have to
dissect my (too long and too involved) specification to find out?

--
Jon Haugsand
Dept. of Informatics, Univ. of Oslo, Norway,