maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Full-maude and model checking?

Re: [Maude-help] Full-maude and model checking?

  • From: Steven Eker <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • To: Jon Haugsand <jonhaug AT ifi.uio.no>, maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Full-maude and model checking?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:20:50 -0700

The fact that you are seeing a segmentation fault rather than an internal
error means you have a stack overflow. This could be caused by runaway
recursion or model checking a model that is infinite or just to big for the
amount of stack space allowed (the model checker uses double depth-first
search to look for counter examples). You could try "unlimit stacksize" or
whatever the equivalent command is for your shell.

Steven