maude-help - Re: [Maude-help] Int & Bool - _xor_ conflict

Re: [Maude-help] Int & Bool - _xor_ conflict

  • From: Steven Eker <eker AT csl.sri.com>
  • To: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Cc: maude-help AT peepal.cs.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: [Maude-help] Int & Bool - _xor_ conflict
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:50:37 -0700

The problem is that when you put Ints and Bools in the same kind with your
subsort declarations you are bashing together two different xor operations
each with their own semantics. The thing to do is to rename one of them -
probably the Int one, to something else say, eor, in the importation.

BTW is there any reason that you need to use FullMaude rather than
Core Maude for your specification?

Steven